Together with the Board, I am excited to announce that we will be having our first IN PERSON INDOOR Sunday Service this coming Sunday, October 17th. Members of the Board and the TIP (Together in Person) Team have made this possible.
You will notice, when entering our beloved Sanctuary for the first time in a while, that there is some damage to the right-hand portion of the ceiling. The area under this plastering has been marked off so that people will not sit there. We are in the process of addressing the restoration of the ceiling and will be coming to the congregation with the details of this project in the near future. Please note, however, that the building has been deemed to be perfectly safe for entry at this time.
We are in readiness for you with the following guidelines:
- We will have name tags for you in the front vestibule
- All congregants will enter through the front doors and will be seated by the greeters in pods
- Masks will be mandatory indoors
- Wipes, sanitizers and extra masks will be provided
- There will be no congregational singing, but songs/hymns will be sung by 1-2 singers up at the front
- All mingling and socializing will be out of doors after the service
- We will not be having a coffee hour at this time, but please feel free to socialize out of doors
Should there be any change to this policy, such as an uptick in COVID surge as identified by the CDC, we will inform you, as a congregation, by the Wednesday prior to the Sunday service. Then we will have that particular Sunday Service on Zoom. Much as we look forward to being indoors in person, your safety is our priority.
All systems are GO for this coming Sunday and, hopefully, for the near future. Looking forward to seeing you in person on Sunday morning, or on Zoom if you are not able to make it in person