About Unitarian Universalist Religious Education
We strive to create a secure environment which enables each child to develop self-
Unitarian Universalist Principles
- Each and every person is important.
- All people should be treated fairly.
- Our congregations are places where all people are accepted and where we keep on learning together.
- Each person must be free to search for what is true and right in life.
- Everyone should have a vote about the things that concern them.
- In working for a peaceful, fair and free world.
- In caring for our planet.
Sources of Unitarian Universalism
- That being a part of life is a wonderful mystery.
- About strong and good women and men who have lived fair and kind lives.
- To appreciate the wisdom of different peoples. This inspires us to live better lives.
- That our Jewish and Christian roots tell us of God’s love and teach us to love our neighbors as ourselves.
- From those that believe in the goodness of all human beings, the value of using our own minds as we live our lives.
- And celebrate the circle of life and rhythms of nature embodied in Earth-centered traditions.